-   -   ##Save to Unmapped Drive## (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/315547-save-unmapped-drive.html)

jimmy

##Save to Unmapped Drive##

Hi folks,

How do I go about saving the current worksheet to a server location if
a drive mapping is not present. The server location is not likely to change
so I just need a way to hardcode the server path into the SaveAs code.
Anybody Help?

Tom Ogilvy

##Save to Unmapped Drive##

so just do that <g

ActiveWorkbook.Save "//server/folder/myname.xls"

Tom Ogilvy