-   -   How do I set up an animation in Front Page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/315491-how-do-i-set-up-animation-front-page.html)

Mohammed AL-Rifae

How do I set up an animation in Front Page?

Hello Ladies & Gents
I have been trying to come up with a good site using Front Page. Oh, well, I
have not yet. I attended classes for Flash which was recommended to me;it got
me confused. So I decided to get back to front page. Everythings seem to work
fine except for motion (Audio & Video). In addition may I ask if it is
posible to make animation (banners,Pictures,and text) within Front Page?
Wishing all of members the very best.
Mohammed AL-Rifae.
Mobile : 965-9661305
Fax: 5324118 (if Busy: means I'm online) They charge lots for DSL here.
E-Mail: )

arno

How do I set up an animation in Front Page?

Hi,

this is an Excel newsgroup, pls. post your question to

microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

regards

arno