Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default nested loops trouble

I'm having a hard time tryig to make this work... any help would be greatly
appreciated

I need to find certain value in colum B. If value and interior color(always
yellow) match, check through the columns for values bigger than 9999.999 to
decrease decimal. If value is bigger than 5000 set interior index to orange
(44). Also I need to check if value = #VALUE! to set the interior index to
orange.

What I'm doing is validating data for a group of elements, whatever doesn't
meet the limits set the color to orange...

It is possible to do it with nested loops? or do I need to do something else?

'if value is = "P" and Interior.ColorIndex = 6 then
'loop through column 5 to last column
'if value is bigger than 9999.999 then
NumberFormat = "0.00"
'If value is bigger than "5000" then
Interior.ColorIndex = 44

Next Column
Next Row

If value = "Na"
.... do the check again with different limits

I'm working with imported data so I need to find Last Row and Last Column.

Thanks in advance
--
gaba