-   -   macro to copy in Excel and paste in Word? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/315148-macro-copy-excel-paste-word.html)

RockyDon

macro to copy in Excel and paste in Word?

I have an address book in an Excell spreadsheet. ( I made it by exporting
my Palm Pilot addresses. But that is another story). I want to be able to
select an individual Name adress City State and Zip in the spreadsheet and
paste it in a Word document. Word has the ability to do this on a group of
addresses. It is part of mail merge. But I want to be able to select just
one address and have the new letter I am typing addressed to the recipiant
automatically. I have tried to just cut each cell of information and add it
to the clip borard. But I can't get Visual Basic to Switch to Word and paste
all 8 items from the clipboard into the Word document. Does anyone have any
ideas on this?