-   -   run the macros without opening or showing the excel sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/315112-run-macros-without-opening-showing-excel-sheet.html)

psk[_4_]

run the macros without opening or showing the excel sheet

Hi friends,
I need to find out How we can shedule the wokrbook to run the macros
without opening the excel application.

When i put application.visible = false .

The application is running in the task manger ...without ending
If i use option as "workbook.close"
It's asking " do u want to save the changes in the excel" and also it's
showing the excel application..not the work book ..

Can any one tell me how to write the code for this .?

Thanks

--
psk
psk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15738

Frank Kabel

run the macros without opening or showing the excel sheet

Hi
use
application.displayalerts=false
activeworkbook.save
application.quit
'or
'activeworkbook.close

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"psk" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Hi friends,
I need to find out How we can shedule the wokrbook to run the macros
without opening the excel application.

When i put application.visible = false .

The application is running in the task manger ...without ending
If i use option as "workbook.close"
It's asking " do u want to save the changes in the excel" and also

it's
showing the excel application..not the work book ..

Can any one tell me how to write the code for this .?

Thanks

--
psk

---