-   -   Change Header Font Size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/314905-change-header-font-size.html)

Bret

Change Header Font Size

I am trying to chg the header font size on a report...I tried to set the font
to the correct size in the cell and pull it in, but it did not work. I used
the code below

Set a = .Range("C68:C68")
For Each b In a.Offset(i, 0)
ss = "MYREPORT RELEASED ON: " & FormatDateTime(b, 1)
Next b

Sheets("My_Sheet_Name").PageSetup.RightHeader = ss
'Sheets("My_Sheet_Name").PageSetup.RightHeader.Fon tsize = 8 ??? Will not work

Thanks
Bret

Tom Ogilvy

Change Header Font Size

Turn on the macro recorder and do view header footer. Enter a header and
format it like you want.

Turn off the macro recorder. You will see that font size is specified in
the header string. Adapt this to your code.

Tom Ogilvy

"Bret" wrote in message
I am trying to chg the header font size on a report...I tried to set the

font
to the correct size in the cell and pull it in, but it did not work. I

used
the code below

Set a = .Range("C68:C68")
For Each b In a.Offset(i, 0)
ss = "MYREPORT RELEASED ON: " & FormatDateTime(b, 1)
Next b

Sheets("My_Sheet_Name").PageSetup.RightHeader = ss
'Sheets("My_Sheet_Name").PageSetup.RightHeader.Fon tsize = 8 ??? Will not

work

Thanks
Bret

Bret

Change Header Font Size

Thanks Tom...That was so easy I cannot believe I made a posting for this
question.

Thanks again!