-   -   Run-time error '380' (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/314694-run-time-error-380-a.html)

Nocky

Run-time error '380'

I'm having an interesting problem with one of my workbooks.

The workbook is fairly large (2mb) and has many complex Macro's/Form
(In excess of 20,000 lines of code and 25 or so Forms).

Everything runs fine on my PC (the PC it was programmed on), and it wa
running fine on another PC as well (Both PC's are running Windows XP
Office 2003).

For some reason I'm getting a "Run-time error '380' Could not set Valu
Property. Invalid property valie." error on the second PC all of
sudden.

I have tried updating the file from my PC, but still I get the error o
the second PC, but not on mine.

The second PC is running Office 2003 SP1 (11.6355.6360), where mine i
just running Office 2003 (11.6113.5703)

Any suggestions?

--
Nock