-   -   Switching Rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/314673-switching-rows.html)

Craig

Switching Rows

Can anyone suggest an easy way to switch the contnts of rows in a spreadsheet
via VBA while keeping the original relative formulas. For example:

Column-- A B
Row
1 1 Discuss Using Spreadsheets For Agendas
2 +a1+1 Discuss what we iwll eat for lunch
3 +a2+1 Discuss when we will break for the day
4 +a3+1 Discuss where we will eat dinner

If I want a macro that will switch rows 3 and 4, but want the result to be
as follows:

Column-- A B
Row
1 1 Discuss Using Spreadsheets For Agendas
2 +a1+1 Discuss what we iwll eat for lunch
3 +a2+1 Discuss where we will eat dinner
4 +a3+1 Discuss when we will break for the day

When I use insert, row 4 (the old 3) refers to row 2, not the new row three.

Thanks,
Craig