-   -   Module password locked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/314545-module-password-locked.html)

Astraweb.com

Module password locked

I have a spreadsheet where sometime ago I locked the VBA module with a
password which I have now forggotten. Is there any free code about for
unlocking it. I can only find demo versions that only give first two
characters

Ernie[_3_]

Module password locked

Hi,
I recomend this site as I have used the method theirn many times:
http://www.schmittis-page.de/index.h...l/vba/t48e.htm

Good luck!
Ernie