-   -   Find the word "total" in a cell, delete row or column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/314312-find-word-total-cell-delete-row-column.html)

Lawlerd[_3_]

Find the word "total" in a cell, delete row or column

Hi,
With this statement, Set rng = Cells.Find("total", LookIn:=xlValues
LookAt:=xlPart), is there any way to LookIn:=xlvalues, LookAt:=xlPar
(but not include column A) ?

I need to exclude Column A when searching for "total" in any cells. I
this possible ?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my previous question..It i
GREATLY appreciated

--
Lawler
Lawlerd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1547

Myrna Larson

Find the word "total" in a cell, delete row or column

Set SearchRng = Range("B:IV")
Set Rng = SearchRng.Find(.....

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:43:38 -0500, Lawlerd
wrote:

Hi,
With this statement, Set rng = Cells.Find("total", LookIn:=xlValues,
LookAt:=xlPart), is there any way to LookIn:=xlvalues, LookAt:=xlPart
(but not include column A) ?

I need to exclude Column A when searching for "total" in any cells. Is
this possible ?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my previous question..It is
GREATLY appreciated.