-   -   Data on clipboard message... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/314230-data-clipboard-message.html)

Dale[_13_]

Data on clipboard message...

Hi all,
I have a simple macro that copies a range of cells and pastes
the copied cells into a different spreadsheet.
In doing this I open the file I wish to copy from.. once copied and pasted,
the macro closes the file. I am then asked if i'd like to keep the data on
the clip board for use else where.

How do I stop this message or reply 'NO' in VBA?

Help would we so much apreaciated.

Regards,
Dale

Jan Karel Pieterse

Data on clipboard message...

Hi Dale,

I am then asked if i'd like to keep the data on
the clip board for use else where.

How do I stop this message or reply 'NO' in VBA?

Add this line after the paste is done:

Application.CutCopyMode=False

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse