-   -   Names in Combobox are hyperlinked to cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/314196-names-combobox-hyperlinked-cells.html)

helmekki[_40_]

Names in Combobox are hyperlinked to cells

Hi

I have a combobox that shows several names.....

the point i want is when i select a name from drop-down combobox, s
the chosen name should work as a hyperlink to other cell within th
same sheet

i.e. when choosing a name, it should take me to a preselected cell
names in combobox shoul be hyperlinked to other cells within the sam
sheet.

hope it is clear

yours

--
helmekk

helmekki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=693
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27097

Mike Fogleman

Names in Combobox are hyperlinked to cells

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
If ComboBox1.ListIndex = 0 Then Range("K20").Activate 'first name
If ComboBox1.ListIndex = 1 Then Range("K21").Activate 'second name
End Sub

Do this for each name in your list and change the range to your needs.

Mike F

"helmekki" wrote in message

Hi

I have a combobox that shows several names.....

the point i want is when i select a name from drop-down combobox, so
the chosen name should work as a hyperlink to other cell within the
same sheet

i.e. when choosing a name, it should take me to a preselected cell
names in combobox shoul be hyperlinked to other cells within the same
sheet.

hope it is clear

yours

helmekki