-   -   VBA Formula Result Different Than Manual Formula Result (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/314026-vba-formula-result-different-than-manual-formula-result.html)

ob3ron02[_3_]

VBA Formula Result Different Than Manual Formula Result

Thanks for the reply!

When you say I've mixed R1C1 with A1, where do you mean? With th
.offset() property? I can't see how to get around using the .offset(
property...

oh and I tried using the .formulaR1C1 property but it yielded the sam
results.

also note the edit i made at the bottom of my previous pos

--
ob3ron0
ob3ron02's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1545

Tom Ogilvy

VBA Formula Result Different Than Manual Formula Result

Dim ReportD as String
ReportD = "=IF(ISNA(MATCH(RC[-2],PID!C2,0))=FALSE,""x"","""")"
Worksheets("Report").Range("D5").Offset(counter, 0).FormulaR1C1 = ReportD

C2 in the above means Column B (2nd column in the worksheet PID)
Tom Ogilvy

"ob3ron02" wrote in message

Thanks for the reply!

When you say I've mixed R1C1 with A1, where do you mean? With the
offset() property? I can't see how to get around using the .offset()
property...

oh and I tried using the .formulaR1C1 property but it yielded the same
results.

also note the edit i made at the bottom of my previous post

--
ob3ron02
ob3ron02's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=270473