-   -   How do I disable 'clipboard' message window in an Excel macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/314022-how-do-i-disable-clipboard-message-window-excel-macro.html)

Jason Griesbach

How do I disable 'clipboard' message window in an Excel macro?

I have written a macro that collects data from dozens of data files into a
single workbook. Every time the macro closes one of the data files I get an
automatic message window that says "There is a large amount of data on the
clipboard. Do you want to save for future applications?" and I must manually
click 'no' dozens of times in this 'automatic' macro.

How do I disable this message window so that it doesn't disrupt my macro?

Tom Ogilvy

How do I disable 'clipboard' message window in an Excel macro?

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
' code the would evoke the message

Application.DiplayAlerts = True

Tom Ogilvy

"Jason Griesbach" <Jason wrote in
message ...
I have written a macro that collects data from dozens of data files into a
single workbook. Every time the macro closes one of the data files I get

an
automatic message window that says "There is a large amount of data on the
clipboard. Do you want to save for future applications?" and I must

manually
click 'no' dozens of times in this 'automatic' macro.

How do I disable this message window so that it doesn't disrupt my macro?

keepITcool

How do I disable 'clipboard' message window in an Excel macro?

Tom Ogilvy's solution disables the warnings.

when you're done with the CB you can clear the
clipboard with a simple application.cutcopymode=false
before closing the file.

keepITcool

?B?SmFzb24gR3JpZXNiYWNo?= <Jason