-   -   VLOOKUP? and Data Validation Combination (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/314005-vlookup-data-validation-combination.html)

KentKHI

VLOOKUP? and Data Validation Combination

I have a challenge that I'm not sure can be done. I have a worksheet that
has a "main" column of data validation (list) and 4 other data validation
(list) columns are related to the "main" data validation. I have a datbase
that I want to use for something similiar to VLOOKUP to have these four other
data validation cells select to match the database selections of the "lookup
value" in the "main" cell. I then want to be able to change the data
validation selection of these four other cells by hand if I want to. Then
each time I select a new "lookup value" it will put the new values in the
other 4 data validation (list) cells

Hopefully this makes sense!

Kent
--
Thanks for the help (I need all I can get!)