-   -   Program to change the Excel cell to a different color. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/313663-program-change-excel-cell-different-color.html)

WA

Program to change the Excel cell to a different color.

Hi,

In Excel, I'd like to be able to click on a check box and have the cell that
the checkbox is on turn a certain color. For example, I have 4 cell boxes
A1-D1 with check boxes added in the middle of each cell. I'd like to be able
to click on the checkbox on A1 and have that cell turn green, then on B1 and
that cell turn yellow, then on C1 turn Red and D1 also turn red. Then I'd
like to also be able to click on each cell after they've turned their colors
and have it go back to it's original white cell.

Thanks

Tom Ogilvy

Program to change the Excel cell to a different color.

Where did you get the checkboxes from? The control toolbox toolbar or the
forms toolbar?

Tom Ogilvy