-   -   Copying a sheet to a certain position (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/313636-copying-sheet-certain-position.html)

Jamie

Copying a sheet to a certain position

Hi there

I have this code:

Windows("Feedback Form.xls").Activate
ActiveSheet.copy Befo=Workbooks("Feedback Master Sheet.xls"). _
Sheets(2)

to copy a worksheet into another spreadsheet.

I want to be able to copy the sheet to a specific position in feedback
Master Sheet.xls

on the spreadsheet (feedback form.xls) in cell O5 I have a possibility of 3
sheet names that I want the copied sheet to be placed before. These are
Alend, JLend, GWend.

Is it possible to write a piece of code that copies the worksheet to before
ALend if O5 = ALend and before JLend if O5= JLend etc

Any help given is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Jamie

Nicke[_6_]

Copying a sheet to a certain position

Is this what you are after?

Dim Before As String

Before = ActiveSheet.Range("O5")

ActiveSheet.copy Befo=Workbooks("Feedback Master Sheet.xls"). _
Sheets(Before

--
Nick
Nicke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=293