-   -   Toggle CommandBarControls msoButtonDown/msoButtonUp (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/313619-toggle-commandbarcontrols-msobuttondown-msobuttonup.html)

Paul Martin

Toggle CommandBarControls msoButtonDown/msoButtonUp

Hi guys

I have some toolbar buttons whose state toggles between msoButtonUp
and msoButtonDown depending on whether say, gridlines were displayed
or not.

I initialize these on Workbook_Open from PERSONAL.xls, and the code
for each executes each time a button is clicked. This all works fine.

What I can't work out, is if all workbooks are closed (and only
PERSONAL.xls remains open), how can I get the buttons to toggle to a
state I define (msoButtonUp)? None of the workbook events in
PERSONAL.xls seem to trigger when the last visible workbook closes.

Thanks in advance

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Toggle CommandBarControls msoButtonDown/msoButtonUp

Have you tried testing Workbooks.Count - it will be 1 if only Personal.xls
remains.

--

HTH

RP