-   -   Huge File size after import (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/313587-huge-file-size-after-import.html)

trickdos[_17_]

Huge File size after import

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your help once again.

I am trying to copy data from one file to another file. When I d
this, the data is being pasted as values, but the file is for som
reason becoming very large. I have tried to used Skip Blanks in past
special. This did not work well. I am thinking the receiving file ma
be saving what is in the clipboard. Is there a way to turn this off, o
do you have any other suggestions. Thanks aagin for all your help.

Bret

--
trickdo
trickdos's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=940