-   -   linking ActiveX Controls to perform function on another control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/313460-linking-activex-controls-perform-function-another-control.html)

SteveG[_6_]

linking ActiveX Controls to perform function on another control

Hello,

I have what seems like an easy problem but I can not figure this on
out. I just started using controls and I am fumbling my way through.
In any event, here is what I am trying to do.

I have a checkbox in cell A1, A2 & A3. Their linked cell values caus
a particular function to occur on the worksheet if selected. What
want to have happen is if I click on the checkbox in cell A1 and the
the checkbox in cell A2 or A3, I want the checkbox in cell A1 t
uncheck itself. Currently the checkbox must be clicked on again t
remove the check.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Stev