-   -   find out if cell is hidden in if statement (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/313425-find-out-if-cell-hidden-if-statement.html)

Wandering Mage[_2_]

find out if cell is hidden in if statement

I want to find out if the Cell.Column or just plain Cell (as in a For Each
Cell In Target) is hidden. Can anyone tell me how to do this. As always,
thanks in advance, the help is appreciated!

Ron de Bruin

find out if cell is hidden in if statement

See your other thread

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Wandering Mage" <Wandering wrote in message
I want to find out if the Cell.Column or just plain Cell (as in a For Each
Cell In Target) is hidden. Can anyone tell me how to do this. As always,
thanks in advance, the help is appreciated!

Wandering Mage[_3_]

find out if cell is hidden in if statement

Sorry! First one said that it failed to post, so I wrote another. Thanks
again!

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

See your other thread