-   -   How to import multiple image files into spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/313313-how-import-multiple-image-files-into-spreadsheet.html)

wraithlead[_5_]

How to import multiple image files into spreadsheet

Need assistance. I have the file paths. need to import up to 15 photo
saved as jpegs. if i could get them to be a certain size, that would b
a good bonus. Could i use:

object.Picture = LoadPicture( pathname )

?

I'm still kinda new...

Thanks,

Richar

--
wraithlea
wraithlead's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1157

Bob Phillips[_6_]

How to import multiple image files into spreadsheet

Richard,

Got this via the macro recorder and a bit of tweaking

ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert( _
"C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\My Documents\My
Pictures\classic_beetle.jpg"). _
Select
With Selection.ShapeRange
.ScaleWidth 0.76, msoFalse, msoScaleFromTopLeft
.ScaleHeight 0.77, msoFalse, msoScaleFromTopLeft
.Left = ActiveSheet.Columns("B").Left
.Top = ActiveSheet.Rows(3).Top
End With

--

HTH

RP

"wraithlead" wrote in message

Need assistance. I have the file paths. need to import up to 15 photos
saved as jpegs. if i could get them to be a certain size, that would be
a good bonus. Could i use:

object.Picture = LoadPicture( pathname )

?

I'm still kinda new...

Thanks,

Richard