-   -   Sorting Sheets in a workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/313296-sorting-sheets-workbook.html)

Mnj 78[_2_]

Sorting Sheets in a workbook

Hi,
I have a workbook in which there are around 450 sheets are are named as 1,
2, 3 etc. These sheets are unordered and the workbook is updated to add more
sheets and are placed at the end. I want to sort these sheets and also,
everytime a new sheet is added, I want them to be placed at the right
position in the workbook.

Could you please let me know if I can achieve this usign Excel Macro or VBA ?
Ex:
Currently the sheets are in the order 1, 5, 3, 9, 7, 20, 11, 22,19 etc.
And after sorting the sheets should be in the order
1,3,5,7,9,11,19,20,22 etc.

Regards,
Mnj 78

Frank Kabel