-   -   Save and Close Pop Up Box...After Save and Close In VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/313122-save-close-pop-up-box-after-save-close-vba.html)

Celtic_Avenger[_47_]

Save and Close Pop Up Box...After Save and Close In VBA

Thanks Tom.

I checked both the codes mentioned, but both were re-written as Sav
not SaveAs. The pop-up was still happening.

I hunted and hunted for the cause, but couldnt find it, Printed ever
code in the workbook, and there it was. A SaveAs command was running i
a Sheet_Deactivate code. Changed this to Save, and hey presto
Sorted.

I have nearly finished building this spreadsheet now.

Your name has been attached to the majority of the replies to m
questions, so may I thank you for all your assistance. I have tried
few other forums before, but never thought much of them, this on
however is absolutely fantastic.

Thanks Again.

Celtic_Avenger

--