-   -   Formatting charts, problem with deselection. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/313015-formatting-charts-problem-deselection.html)

Fries[_2_]

Formatting charts, problem with deselection.

Hello all,

I wrote a Sub to format all charts equally once selected and running
the procedu

Sub ChartMods()

If ActiveChart Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "No chart selected"
Exit Sub
End If
With ActiveChart
.ChartArea.Font.Name = "Arial"
.ChartArea.Font.FontStyle = "Regular"
.ChartArea.Font.Size = 16
End With

End Sub

Then I made the following call:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Call ChartMods

End Sub

But the problem is: when I select the chart and then click the button,
the chart gets deselected and the button becomes active in stead of
the chart. What Am I Overlooking?

thanks in advance.

Fries

Tom Ogilvy

Formatting charts, problem with deselection.

Set the changefocusonclick property of the command button to false.

Tom Ogilvy

om...