-   -   Creating a Dashboard that will change according to KPIs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/312954-creating-dashboard-will-change-according-kpis.html)

jennie

Creating a Dashboard that will change according to KPIs

Thanks Andy,

The info from those links looks really helpful

Thanks again
Jenni

--
jenni
jennie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=670

Rob van Gelder[_4_]

Creating a Dashboard that will change according to KPIs

I've used them - they're great graphs alright. I used Jon's but Andy's look
really good too.

When I did mine, there was a lot of white space around the graphics.
I created a special "cropping" program for when I export the graphics to an
Intranet location.

Cropping code is available on my website: "Crop Exported Chart"

"jennie" wrote in message

Thanks Andy,

The info from those links looks really helpful

Thanks again
Jennie

--
jennie