-   -   password protection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/312884-password-protection.html)

Sunil Patel

password protection

I see lots of excel password cracker programs on the net. Should I be
worried if a macro is protected by a password

Paul B[_6_]

password protection

Sunil, if somebody wants to see your code it is not that hard, excel is not
a very secure program

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 2003
"Sunil Patel" wrote in message
I see lots of excel password cracker programs on the net. Should I be
worried if a macro is protected by a password

Juan Pablo González

password protection

If someone wants to get access to your VBA code, they most certanily can...
Excel is not a secure environment. If you want more security, write a COM
Addin or a dll.

--
Regards

Juan Pablo González