-   -   Comment for ComboBox & Command Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/312401-comment-combobox-command-button.html)

shashidharga[_5_]

Comment for ComboBox & Command Button

Hi everybody....
In Excel we can insert *Coments* for Cells. Any body know how to ad
or insert *Coments* for ComboBox and CommandButtons and also pleas
tell me how to create a *Window* having many ComboBoxes an
CommandButtons. Please reply back.
shash

--
shashidharg
shashidharga's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1492

No Name

Comment for ComboBox & Command Button

hi,
commmandbuttons and comboboxes are controls and controls
don't have comments.
i am not sure what you mean by *window*. do you mean sheet?
controls are objects that sit on top of sheets so you can
put many commandbuttons and comboboxes on any sheet. as
many as you want.

In Excel we can insert *Coments* for Cells. Any body

know how to add
or insert *Coments* for ComboBox and CommandButtons and

also please
tell me how to create a *Window* having many ComboBoxes

and
CommandButtons. Please reply back.
shashi

--