-   -   Stopping the screen drawing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/311695-stopping-screen-drawing.html)

Russell Lucas[_2_]

Stopping the screen drawing

Hi everyone

What is the command for stopping the excel from drawing new information
temporaraly. I thought it was "application.screendraw = False" but that
doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Norman Jones

Stopping the screen drawing

Hi Russell,

Try:

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

---
Regards,
Norman

"Russell Lucas" <Russell wrote in message
Hi everyone

What is the command for stopping the excel from drawing new information
temporaraly. I thought it was "application.screendraw = False" but that
doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Don Guillett[_4_]

Stopping the screen drawing