-   -   web queries (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/311487-web-queries.html)

Astraweb.com

web queries

http://www.bmreports.com/servlet/com...09-26&param6=*

I'm writing a macro to get external data into a spreadsheet using a iqy
file. the data is there but keeps coming back with no data returned

Tom Ogilvy

web queries

I ran this:

Sub GetData()
Workbooks.Open
"http://www.bmreports.com/servlet/com.logica.neta.bwp_PanBMDataServlet?param
1=T_DRAXX-5&param5=2004-09-26&param6=*"
End Sub

and it brought back all kinds of data.

xl97.

Tom Ogilvy

"Astraweb.com" wrote in message

http://www.bmreports.com/servlet/com...09-26&param6=*

I'm writing a macro to get external data into a spreadsheet using a iqy
file. the data is there but keeps coming back with no data returned

Astraweb.com

web queries

Thankyou for the reply.

I'm using excel 2000. Tried the code and only got blank a blank page!