-   -   transfer data in listbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/311278-transfer-data-listbox.html)

Glen Mettler[_2_]

transfer data in listbox

I have a user form that contains to lists. I want to transfer items from
list1 to list2.
So far so good. I can do that with a command button.
Is it possible to drag and drop with a mouse?

TIA
GMet

Jean-Yves[_2_]

transfer data in listbox

Hi Glen,

In VBA help, search for MouseMove (forms).
The given example demonstrate want you want to do.
Regards,

Jean-Yves