-   -   Initiating a macro from a control button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/311237-initiating-macro-control-button.html)

TerryM

Initiating a macro from a control button

I have a large spreadsheet that has two possible ways of viewing by
hiding or unhiding columns. I can write a macro to hide or unhide the
columns. What I am interested in is there a way to control macros for
each view with a control button. Any advice would be very much
appreciated.

TerryM

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Initiating a macro from a control button

Yes, it is not hard. You could have it such that the button has a state, if
pressed you get one view, if pressed again you get another. Or you could
have click for one view and shift-click for another.

What do you want?

--

HTH

RP