-   -   increase the size of a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/311189-increase-size-worksheet.html)

Paul Johnson[_2_]

increase the size of a worksheet

Is it possible to increase the size of a worksheet over 65536 rows

Tom Ogilvy

increase the size of a worksheet

Not in any current version of excel.

Tom Ogilvy

"Paul Johnson" wrote in message
Is it possible to increase the size of a worksheet over 65536 rows

Jim Thomlinson[_3_]

increase the size of a worksheet

The only place I know of that you can exceed the 65,535 limit is using a
pivot table that is accessing external data (the data was stored in and
access database). Using that I managed 650,000 records. Kinda Cool...