-   -   How do I automaticaly update the current day's date each day? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/311187-how-do-i-automaticaly-update-current-days-date-each-day.html)

chad

How do I automaticaly update the current day's date each day?

How do I formulate the cell that I have current day's date in to automaticaly
update to the current day's date each day?

Hayeso[_2_]

How do I automaticaly update the current day's date each day?

=NOW()
How do I formulate the cell that I have current day's

date in to automaticaly
update to the current day's date each day?
.

Slick Willie

How do I automaticaly update the current day's date each day?

use =Today() in that cell