-   -   Exporting excel worksheet to access table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/311089-exporting-excel-worksheet-access-table.html)

Narwe

Exporting excel worksheet to access table

I have an excel worksheet with defined columns that i need to export to a
access database with identical column headings. I can get as far as
importing my worksheet into a dataset, but im not really sure where to go
from there. For that matter, I'm not even sure if this is the right forum to
be posting in :( Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah, I'm using c#.

Thanks