-   -   make addin portable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/311069-make-addin-portable.html)

Kanan

make addin portable

Hi,
I have an add-in issue. I have this workbook(bookA) which uses add-in from a
network drive. I want the user to be able to copy this bookA to a floppy so
that
they can use it when they travel. But the add-in is in a network drive. But
they are
not able to use bookA even if they copy the add-in book in the same floppy.
Can anybody explain and suggest a solution? I don't want to teach them or
want them to
be able to point the add-in the floppy. Is there an automatic way to do this?

thanks
Kanan