-   -   How do I get rid of my form from the screen? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310900-how-do-i-get-rid-my-form-screen.html)

Tony

How do I get rid of my form from the screen?

Hi,

I can't figure out to do this. Any help on the VBA
appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony

JulieD

How do I get rid of my form from the screen?

Hi

if you're talking about a userform try

Unload Userform1

or
Unload Me

Cheers
JulieD

"Tony" wrote in message

I can't figure out to do this. Any help on the VBA
appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony

No Name

How do I get rid of my form from the screen?

do what?!?!?!!?
I can't figure out to do this. Any help on the VBA
appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony
.

Tim[_39_]

How do I get rid of my form from the screen?

or to just hide it without unloading it (presuming the form is called
'Userform1'): -

Userform1.hide