-   -   Pick Lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310862-re-pick-lists.html)

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Pick Lists

Here is a way to add it as Data Validation in VBA

With Selection.Validation
.Add Type:=xlValidateList, _
AlertStyle:=xlValidAlertStop, _
Operator:=xlBetween, _
Formula1:="Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct,
Nov, Dec"
End With

--

HTH

RP

"Budget Programmer" wrote in
message ...
Hello,
I'd like to make a pick list of months (Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.) for the user

choose from, capture the choice and use the variable. It seems that I can
use a form and the ComboBox ActiveX control, but I'm wondering if there is

way I can do this in VBA, without a seperate form. Thanks very much for

your
help.
--
Programmer on Budget