-   -   X bar chart in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310792-x-bar-chart-excel.html)

Hambone[_4_]

X bar chart in Excel

I just went too a two day course covering Analysis and Control of Variation.
During this course the instructor was able to make X bar charts, P Charts and
sveral others. This is not a standard function inside of Excel that i am
aware of. Does anyone know how this is set up? He also seemed to have a macro
or formula attached to it so he could make changes on the fly. If anyone out
there could let me know where i could find some information on this i would
greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

No one else would say it

X bar chart in Excel

Just a thought, buy why not ask the instructor?

.