-   -   Lookup... round up (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310701-lookup-round-up.html)

Odysseus

Lookup... round up

Hi All, 1st time poster and need help.

I've got a lookup table to calcualte tax on UK company cars.

I'm having trouble with a lookup table.

Basicaly when I lookup a value it rounds down, I need it to roundup.

If you need an example I'll give that. But all I need to do is make th
lookup table roundup to a given agument and not down .. these are whol
numbers .. make sense

--
Odysseu
Odysseus's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1456

Frank abel

Lookup... round up

Hi
please provide a more specific example and post your
current formula (plain text - no attachments please)

I've got a lookup table to calcualte tax on UK company

cars.

I'm having trouble with a lookup table.

Basicaly when I lookup a value it rounds down, I need it

to roundup.

If you need an example I'll give that. But all I need to

do is make the
lookup table roundup to a given agument and not down ..

these are whole
numbers .. make sense?

--
Odysseus