-   -   Binary Files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310609-binary-files.html)

Jenny

Binary Files

Does anyone know how to read a file one byte at a time
until you reach the end of the file? I don't want to read
it line by line and then parse the line, I *need* to read
the file one byte at a time.

Please help!!!

~Jen

Tom Ogilvy

Binary Files

use the open command with binary access. Use the get statement to get one
byte at a time.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...35&Product=xlw

Tom Ogilvy