-   -   Validation-List created with VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310549-validation-list-created-vba.html)

falstaff[_2_]

Validation-List created with VBA

Hi JulieD,

i'm not sure if there is a difference with international / regiona

settings
so you might like to try

I think its a problem of the regional settings. If i make a validatio
over the GUI, i *have to* separate the stings with ";", but in the cod
it works only with ","....

So, "Test" & "," & "Test2" works for me too.

Thank you very mutch...

bye
falstaf

--
falstaf
falstaff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1453

JulieD

Validation-List created with VBA

Hi falstaff

glad you've got a solution - thanks for the feedback

Cheers
JulieD

"falstaff" wrote in message

Hi JulieD,

i'm not sure if there is a difference with international / regional

settings
so you might like to try

I think its a problem of the regional settings. If i make a validation
over the GUI, i *have to* separate the stings with ";", but in the code
it works only with ","....

So, "Test" & "," & "Test2" works for me too.

Thank you very mutch...

bye
falstaff

--