-   -   How can I extract cells address in OnCahnge event (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310542-how-can-i-extract-cells-address-oncahnge-event.html)

Guy[_4_]

How can I extract cells address in OnCahnge event

Hi,

I'm trying to extract the cells address for more then one cell in OnChange event.

I can use the Target.Address property if only one cell is changed,
How i get the address for each cell in case i have more the one?

Thanks,
Guy.

Frank Kabel

How can I extract cells address in OnCahnge event

Hi
try
dim cell
for each cell in target
msgbox cell.address
next

I'm trying to extract the cells address for more then one

cell in OnChange event.

I can use the Target.Address property if only one cell is

changed,
How i get the address for each cell in case i have more

the one?

Thanks,
Guy.
.

papou[_10_]

How can I extract cells address in OnCahnge event

Hello
If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then
MsgBox Target.Cells.Address
End If