-   -   Time Zones (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310475-time-zones.html)

SteveC

Time Zones

Can anyone tell me how i can determine what time zone a computer is in.
I have a spreadsheet that works with multipule time zones and I need t
be able to tell what time zone the computer that is running th
spreadsheet is in so i can make the right calculations on the rest o
the time zones

--
Steve
SteveC's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1451

Tom Ogilvy

Time Zones

This article shows you how to read (and set) the timezone.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...42&Product=vb6
HOWTO: Change Time Zone Information Using Visual Basic

Tom Ogilvy

"SteveC" wrote in message

Can anyone tell me how i can determine what time zone a computer is in.
I have a spreadsheet that works with multipule time zones and I need to
be able to tell what time zone the computer that is running the
spreadsheet is in so i can make the right calculations on the rest of
the time zones.

--
SteveC
SteveC's Profile: