-   -   Image and WebBrowser Controls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310337-image-webbrowser-controls.html)

JT[_2_]

Image and WebBrowser Controls

I have added an Image Edit control and an WebBrowser
control to a spreadsheet.

When the spreadsheet is opened, the following 2 messages
are displayed in separate pop-up windows:

(1) File Not Found / Unable to display image

(2)

Harald Staff

Image and WebBrowser Controls

That's a sad story. Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes Harald

"JT" skrev i melding
I have added an Image Edit control and an WebBrowser
control to a spreadsheet.

When the spreadsheet is opened, the following 2 messages
are displayed in separate pop-up windows:

(1) File Not Found / Unable to display image

(2)

Harald Staff

Re2: Image and WebBrowser Controls

Apologies for my silly first reply. You must have sent an unfinished text by
accident. Which I realized while clicking Send. Sorry.

Best wishes harald

"JT" skrev i melding