-   -   cell address (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310297-cell-address.html)

scrabtree[_2_]

cell address

I need a code that will record the active cell address in
another cell (say store it in Sheet1 A:1).

I then need a code that can later look at the address that
is stored in Sheet1 A:1 and go to that referenced
cell.???

papou[_10_]

cell address

Hello
Public MyCellAddr As String
Sub DefineCellAddress()
MyCellAddr = ActiveCell.Address
Worksheets("Feuil1").Range("A1").Value = MyCellAddr
End Sub
Sub GotoMyCellAaddress()
Range(MyCellAddr).Select
End Sub