-   -   find a value in a row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310215-find-value-row.html)

jimmyjohn

find a value in a row

Without moving the cursor from the active cell, I need a
code that will search across Row 1 in Sheet2 and find the
one value that will match the value in Sheet1 A1 and copy
that column.

N10

find a value in a row

Hi JImmy
Why not return to the activecell after you perform your copy action. With
application screenupdating off you unlikely to see any movement at all.

BEst N10

"jimmyjohn" wrote in message
Without moving the cursor from the active cell, I need a
code that will search across Row 1 in Sheet2 and find the
one value that will match the value in Sheet1 A1 and copy
that column.

---