-   -   Transfering dynamic data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310202-transfering-dynamic-data.html)

Brent M[_2_]

Transfering dynamic data

Hey all, I have a workbook that I need help with. I have
a worksheet that is used for job proposal information. I
need to transfer this over to another sheet , but I only
need certain information transfered. On the main sheet I
may have 30 lines, but only the first 7 may have info in
them. How can I get just those to transfer over, keeping
in mind that next time, it may be just 5 lines or 20
lines. Is there a way to write a loop or other function
to ignore the blank rows without having to change it every
time the data changes?

Thanks a million for the help!