-   -   Save workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310085-save-workbook.html)

Jos Vens

Save workbook

Hi,

I have a strange problem saving my workbook.

Here's what i get in the direct window when I debug

?wbParameters.fullName
C:\Documents and Settings\Jos\Mijn documenten\Parameters.xls '<--- After the
save statement
C:\LibraData\Parameters.xls '<--- Before the save statement

Here goes my code:

Unload Libra_FrmParameters

wbParameters.Save

So, in the debug window (direct window) before saving, I get the right
fullname. However, when I save (first I did it in the OK button of my form,
later after unloading the form, but I get twice the same strange fullname)
and I ask the fullname, I get one in My documents (so Excel saves in another
place on my disk).

Who can help me? Thanks
Jos Vens