-   -   Run worksheet level macro in a macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/310061-run-worksheet-level-macro-macro.html)

Wandering Mage

Run worksheet level macro in a macro

I am trying to launch a worksheet level (on sheet
activated) event from another macro. I do not want to
actually activate the sheet to get it to run though. Is
there any way that I can do this? Let me know, and thank
you in advance for the help!

Chip Pearson

Run worksheet level macro in a macro

If you change the declaration of the Activate procedure from
Private to Public, you can call it from any macro. E.g.,

Sheet1.Worksheet_Activate

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Wandering Mage" wrote in
message ...
I am trying to launch a worksheet level (on sheet
activated) event from another macro. I do not want to
actually activate the sheet to get it to run though. Is
there any way that I can do this? Let me know, and thank
you in advance for the help!

Alex J

Run worksheet level macro in a macro

Chip,
That's the VBA name for the sheet as opposed to the worksheet name as
displayed on the worksheet tab, right?
AlexJ